Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wholesale Craft Supplies - plastic key ring

Starting from now, I will listed wholesale lots of craft supplies from time to time.

30% discount on original price will be offered for the products in wholesale lots.

I will list ONE listing on Ebay and Etsy respectively on each time only.

Each time when I list wholesale lot, I will announce in this Blog and on the Facebook Page.

If you want to keep an eye on the wholesale products, you must check this blog or my Facebook frequently.

To go to my Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ShineKidsCrafts

(Please note that if you click LIKE to my FB Page, it cannot guarantee you can see all my posts. If you want to see every post of my FB Page, you have to scroll over the arrow button next to LIKED button, and then choose "Get Notifications'.)



This is the first time. The wholesale product is plastic key ring. Originally it is sold for US$3.99 / 4, now it is sold for US$8.99 / 12.

You can insert a photo, drawing, sewing, colored sand picture, dried flowers, colored papers or cards into it. It is a great kids crafts that can be kept for a longer time or given to others as a gift.


For details, please go to:

Ebay:


Etsy:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...