Thursday, March 13, 2014

Your attitude makes the world different

 
I absolutely agree this positive quote.
 
 
All of you should know that I have two on-lines shops at etsy and ebay.
 
Previously, when there was no business on a day, I must felt very unhappy.
 
I blamed that why I could not sell more, even I had done so much!
 
Sometimes, I even lost my temper and did nothing that day.
 
 
But now, when there is no business on a day, I feel happy. Because I think that I have time to review my shop listings, to check why the products cannot be sold well.
 
I also try to use the leisure time to read related books that can help me to improve my business.
 
After changing my attitude, I find that my business is better than before. At least, it is improving gradually.
 
 
I believe that if I use this attitude continuously, I must be successful one day!
 
When you face difficulty, try to think that it is a chance to strengthen or improve yourself. Then you will feel better.


More positive thinking ideas in my Pinterest:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...