Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wire Helicopter

Yesterday, my son discovered something.

When he discovered them, he felt very happy!

He said, 'yeah! I can do some crafts with them!'

Guess what he discovered?

He found the wires for typing up garbage bags.

Those wires are about 4 inches long with some white plastic wrapping them.


And then, my son used them to make a helicopter.

Originally, he used some adhesive tapes to help making it.

I helped him to use wire twisting method to combine parts together.

How is it?






I still have a lot of such kind of wires because we do not use them to tie the garbage bags.

He still has a lot to do other crafts! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...