Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wire Helicopter

Yesterday, my son discovered something.

When he discovered them, he felt very happy!

He said, 'yeah! I can do some crafts with them!'

Guess what he discovered?

He found the wires for typing up garbage bags.

Those wires are about 4 inches long with some white plastic wrapping them.


And then, my son used them to make a helicopter.

Originally, he used some adhesive tapes to help making it.

I helped him to use wire twisting method to combine parts together.

How is it?






I still have a lot of such kind of wires because we do not use them to tie the garbage bags.

He still has a lot to do other crafts! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...