Monday, July 15, 2013

Piece of Peace World Heritage Exhibition Built with Lego Bricks (1)

We went to a special Lego exhibition with my son recently.

My son felt so surprised to see so many buildings built by Lego.

I myself think that it is amazing, too.

Some of the building used up 100,000 pieces of Lego! @@


Takeshi Kajihara has made miniature of what is real in our world. To see more about his idea behind this exhibition, please click below:

http://www.wcity.com/articles/exhibitions/piece-of-peace-world-heritage-exhibition-built-with-lego-bricks.htm


As the artworks are so beautiful, I would like to share them with you by a few issues in my blog.

Can you find the World Heritage that belongs to your country??



From among all the world heritage, I like this most. That is so beautiful and grand!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...