Sunday, July 7, 2013

My No.1 Fan

It was so surprising to receive a customer's message, telling me that she had posted her sewing work onto her blog.

Her sewing work was done with the sewing kit that I sold to her.

And this customer is my shop's No. 1 Fan, who had bought from my shop repeatedly. Thank you so much!



She sewed this wallet so well! The face of the cat was even more cute than the sample picture provided!



For details of the sewing process, please go to her blog:
http://nekoshop-life.blogspot.se/2013/07/vacation-crafts-chis-sweet-home-purse.html

She has a etsy shop selling animal themed products:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NekoShop


If you have made anything from the sewing kit that I sold, you are welcome to provide picture or link to me for posting. It is my pleasure to do that. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...