Thursday, May 30, 2013

Father's Day Printable Coloring Card

My husband's birthday is coming and Father's Day is also coming.

My son and I are busy thinking what to make for him.

We had decided how to make a birthday card for him. We will make it when there is time.

For the Father's Day, I want to design a card or do some craft that is special.

It is quite boring just making shirt and tie card or crafts every year.

This morning, I know what I should do. : )


I draw a card by myself!

I try to draw the face of my husband.

He wears glasses, with dimples, small eyes, thin hair....

That looks like him, haha!

I think daddies would like to receive something that is especially for him, rather just shirt and tie.

Below is my card. I will let my son do the coloring.

If your daddy looks like my husband, you are welcome to print the card for use! : )


Not sure my husband will like that or not!

You can click on the picture, right click the mouse button and choose print picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...