Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dream City Exhibition

I saw an exhibition recently. The title was 'Dream City'.

Some of the students used quilting to express their ideas.

Their works were so pretty. They may give you idea on what to quilt, lol!

Below are the three that I like most.


This one is not just my dream city, the houses are my dream house too!

I live in tall building. I really want to have a house with a garden in front of it. That must be very pretty!





For this one, I like the tree made by fabric so much. That is so creative!

Also, I like the small houses and fields made by fabric under the tree too.

This looks very fresh! Love it! 




I like the below one most. The image may not show clearly. The plane is filled with cotton and looks like 3D.

That is so realistic and funny!




Which one do you like most??


For more sewing ideas, please go to:
http://www.pinterest.com/shinekidscrafts/sewing-projects-ideas-for-teens-women/
http://www.pinterest.com/shinekidscrafts/sewing-projects-ideas-for-kids-beginners/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...