Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kids Activity - Spring Flower Show

In Early April, we went to a flower show with my son.

He is a boy and did not have much interest on the flower show. But I did.

He only wanted to play in another playground made by natural materials. I will introduce that playground in the next post.

The flowers were so pretty! They told us that Spring was coming.


 
If my house is bigger, I must try to decorate the house with plants as below.  That is so pretty and creative!




Decorate like undersea world






There were many kinds of flowers in the show. I like Sunflower most. Which one you like most?






 
 






It is a creative idea to use helmet to keep the plants!

 
 
Lovely flower bridges with vehicles



Tree made by flowers
 

 



Hippo
 
 
Giraffe




A pole surrounded by flowers, so pretty!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...