Monday, September 16, 2013

Printable Coloring Pages - Under Sea / Ocean animals

My son wants to draw a picture for joining a drawing competition at school.

He wants to draw some under sea animals. But he doesn't know how to start.

To give him inspiration, I drafted a picture with pencil for his reference.

I think some kids may also like to color this picture, thus I put it onto the Blog.

You are welcome to print it out for your kids.

As it is drafted with pencil, the color is light. But I had tried to print it out, the lines in the picture is still readable.

Hope that your kids will like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...