Monday, September 16, 2013

Printable Coloring Pages - Under Sea / Ocean animals

My son wants to draw a picture for joining a drawing competition at school.

He wants to draw some under sea animals. But he doesn't know how to start.

To give him inspiration, I drafted a picture with pencil for his reference.

I think some kids may also like to color this picture, thus I put it onto the Blog.

You are welcome to print it out for your kids.

As it is drafted with pencil, the color is light. But I had tried to print it out, the lines in the picture is still readable.

Hope that your kids will like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...