Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paper Crafts - Mid Autumn Festival lantern (1)

Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival.

We will play lantern with my son's little friends tonight.

When my son was 3 years old, studying in Kindergarten, we joined the school lantern design competition.

We made the lantern together.

We used a toy box to make a bus lattern.

On one side, I cut two rows of window. The windows were transparent and thus we can see the light inside.






On the other side, I let him draw it. The passengers were so lovely!





Can you see the bus driver? : ) There were side mirrors, headlight and bumper on the bus, too.




Back of the bus we can see the back of the chairs. On top, we used a chopstick and strings to hang it up.




I love his drawing very much!

Though we did not win, I think that our work was the best, lol!

How do you think??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...