Monday, September 9, 2013

Kids Crafts - Halloween plastic coasters

I always want to find a kind of home decorations for festivals, which can be reused.

I discover it now! It is the DIY plastic coasters.




In Halloween, I can design related pictures with my son and put them on table as home decorations.



After the Halloween party, I can take the Halloween pictures out, punch a hole, attach a string and make it as a bookmark.

Then, we can redesign our own coasters again with drawing, sewing, photos, colored sand, etc. 

If not using as coasters, I think this can also be used as photo or picture frames. We can stick a piece of cardboard at the back of the coaster to make it stand.

In fact, I think that it is great to give the coasters to guests as souvenirs/ gifts. They must like them!


This is for sale in my shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/128942293/4-diy-halloween-plastic-star-coasters?ref=shop_home_feat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...