Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jewelry Clearance Sale (1)

As I mentioned before, I will close my jewelry shops.

Thus, start from this week, I will sell Jewelry items at very low prices.

I just want to clear the stock.


To enjoy the low price, please follow the steps below:

Step 1:

The first thing you need to do is to LIKE my Facebook Page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shine-Kids-Crafts/198122023594537

(If you like my page, you not only can enjoy low prices for jewelry items, you can also enjoy 30% off on buying my sewing kits from etsy.)

My etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineKidsCrafts


Step 2:

After that, please tell me via FB which one you want to buy. And then, I will post it onto etsy for completing the transaction.

Please only tell me when you really decide to pay for the item, thanks!


Below are the jewelry item for clearance sale:

No. 1:  US$6 (including shipping cost), I have two of this necklace.

 
More.....


 
No. 2:  US$6 (including shipping cost), One left only
 
 

No. 3: US$6 (including shipping cost), one left only.




No. 4: US$6 (including shipping cost), one left only.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...