Monday, February 25, 2013

Never Give Up

If you have an on-line shop, you must understand my feeling.
 
I feel so tired. Though I try hard to promote my shop, there is still no or a few business.
 
I feel so tired, that I want to have a rest sometimes.
 
Though I feel tired, I never think about give up.
 
This is a chance, maybe the only chance that I can earn money for my family.
 
Thus, I must not give up!!
 
Cheer Up!!
 
 
Below is a part of a movie 'Never Give Up'.
 
It is encouraging. Whenever I feel tired / want to give up, I will watch it.
 
If you are tired on chasing your dream, DO NOT GIVE UP!
 
We must be successful one day if we insist!
 
Let us try hard together!
 
 
 



More positive thinking ideas in my Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...