Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anteprima Wirebag Exihibition & Presentation

I read this in a magazine.

I missed the exihibition. If I have time, I must go and have a look.

I heard about wire jewelry for a long time.

But it is the first time that I hear about wirebag. Truly want to have a look in person.






The bags are made by wire weaving.

Each bag requires 50-70 hours to complete. That is why they are so expensive.

But they are unique. I like them so much. How do you think about these??





I like this one most. It is so elegant, very suitable for a ball.


To have a look on my handmade wire jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineHandmadeJewelry

Want to sew something for your kids? Come and have a look at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineKidsCrafts?section_id=12537523

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...