Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anteprima Wirebag Exihibition & Presentation

I read this in a magazine.

I missed the exihibition. If I have time, I must go and have a look.

I heard about wire jewelry for a long time.

But it is the first time that I hear about wirebag. Truly want to have a look in person.






The bags are made by wire weaving.

Each bag requires 50-70 hours to complete. That is why they are so expensive.

But they are unique. I like them so much. How do you think about these??





I like this one most. It is so elegant, very suitable for a ball.


To have a look on my handmade wire jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineHandmadeJewelry

Want to sew something for your kids? Come and have a look at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineKidsCrafts?section_id=12537523

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...