Monday, December 9, 2013

12 DIY X'mas Special Ornaments (Non-Paper)

Christmas is coming. Are you thinking how to decorate your house?

I want to put some ornaments around the house this year. But I do not want to buy them. Because I think that those selling in shops are boring. Most of them are colorful balls only.

I want to make some easy to make but special ornaments with my son.

I surf around the web and found some great ideas! Instead of using paper, they use special materials like felt, button, beads, wooden peg dolls, pom pom, tissue rolls, egg cart, cork, perler, yarn, wire, etc.

 

 
Beaded ornament:
 
 
 

 
 
Cork ornament:
unknown source
 
 
Button ornament:



pom pom ornament:
 
 
straw ornament:
source: utilisima.com
 
 
yarn ornament:
 
 
wire ornament:
unknown source


wooden clip ornament:
source: http://krokotak.com/

 
 
Perler ornament:
unknown source
 
 
Ribbon ornament:
unknown source



Plastic bottle ornament:
 unknown source

 
 

For more interesting ideas on making ornaments, please go to my Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/shinekidscrafts/kids-crafts-xmas-crafts-gifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...