Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paper Crafts - Mid Autumn Festival lantern (1)

Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival.

We will play lantern with my son's little friends tonight.

When my son was 3 years old, studying in Kindergarten, we joined the school lantern design competition.

We made the lantern together.

We used a toy box to make a bus lattern.

On one side, I cut two rows of window. The windows were transparent and thus we can see the light inside.






On the other side, I let him draw it. The passengers were so lovely!





Can you see the bus driver? : ) There were side mirrors, headlight and bumper on the bus, too.




Back of the bus we can see the back of the chairs. On top, we used a chopstick and strings to hang it up.




I love his drawing very much!

Though we did not win, I think that our work was the best, lol!

How do you think??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...