Monday, May 27, 2013

Kids Jokes - Father's Day jokes

I like reading jokes, especially kids jokes.

I myself have another blog since my son was 3 years old. (Now he is 7 years old)

In the blog, I kept a lot of his jokes.

As that blog is not in English, I have to translate them for sharing with you.

Now let me share some funny Father's Day jokes from http://www.jokes4us.com/with you first.

See below



Q: How do fathers exercise on the beach?
A: By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a bikini.

Q: How do you know your dad is planning for the future?
A: He buys two cases of beer instead of one.

Q: Why don't some fathers have a mid-life crisis?
A: They're stuck in adolescence.

Q: What do toys and boobs have in common?
A: Both are made for children but it's the fathers who play with them most.

Father: Let me see your report card.
Son: I don have it.
Father: Why not?
Son: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.

Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?
Student: When my father sees my report card!

Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.

Well, an iPad would be nice for Father's Day, but I'd settle for 20 minutes of damn silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...