Monday, October 20, 2014

Make a DIY Greeting Card with Blank Puzzles

How did / will you use the blank jigsaw puzzles?

Send us your idea to my Facebook, I will post your idea with blog link (if any) on my Facebook and you can get 20% off on price on any 3 listings from my shop.

 https://www.facebook.com/ShineKidsCrafts

*********************************************
Below is my experience on using blank puzzles to make greeting cards.

I don't like to buy greeting cards from shops because they are so common.

I prefer to make them by myself.

Last time, I put a photo on the supporting board, drew and signed the puzzles as a birthday card to my Dad. He likes that so much!

http://shinekidscrafts.blogspot.hk/2013/11/kids-crafts-diy-puzzles-birthday-card.html#more


Thanksgiving Day is coming. This time I would like to show my love to my mommy.

This time, I put a heart shape paper to cover the central part of the puzzles first.

Then I used foam to make heart stamps in different sizes.

After stamping the hearts randomly on the puzzles, I took away the heart shape paper. There was a big white heart with tidy edge.  I wrote some words inside the white heart.

 





I used acrylic colors for stamping and then use nail polish with glitter to decorate some small hearts. Then, I sprayed a layer of Aerosol Paint on it to avoid the color fade away easily.

Finally, I used a color paper to make a big heart, wrote some messages to my mom and stick it onto the supporting board.




Of course, I would not let you know what did I write. It is our secret! ; )

Hope that mom will like that.

As I only have a younger brother, thus we can sign below the message on the paper heart.

If you have a lot of siblings, I think you can choose to sign at the back of the puzzles pieces.


********************************************
How did / will you use the blank jigsaw puzzles?

Send us your idea to my Facebook, I will post your idea with blog link (if any) on my Facebook and you can get 20% off on price on any 3 listings from my shop.

 https://www.facebook.com/ShineKidsCrafts

1 comment:

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...