Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kids crafts - DIY Puzzles / Birthday Card / Photo Frame?

My father's birthday is coming soon.

This year, I want to make him some unforgettable thing, instead of buying him a gift.

Time really flies, I note that he is getting old recently.

He forgot something that had happened just two months ago.

I think we must not delay to show him that we love him.

Or, one day, he may forget all of us!

That is not what I want to see, but a thing that may happen soon.

My father will be seventy five years old very soon.

***********************************************************************

I looked at the blank puzzles that I had bought for my son, and suddenly had an inspiration.

I decided to make the puzzles a birthday card, as well as a photo frame.

At first, my son and I painted rainbow colors on the puzzles.



Then I wrote 'We love you!' on them.



I think writing 'We love you!' is more meaningful than just saying happy birthday.

As old people do not like white color, I guess my father does not like that too. (We use white color in funerals.)

Thus, I painted the remaining parts in yellow, instead of leaving them white.

Then, I put a family photo on the supporting frame,



made a stand with carton box.



Finally, I will ask all family members to sign on the back of the puzzles.



Hope that my father will like this special gift! We all love you!










1 comment:

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...