Sunday, June 16, 2013

Paper Crafts - Paper Bag Puppets Round Up (1)

I like to do paper crafts with my son.

We use carton box to make tank or other things.

We love paper folding, scratch paper drawing, etc.

Recently, I discover paper bag crafts.

I think my son must want to try this, too.

To give my son some ideas on what to do with paper bag, I have summarized some ideas on my Pinterest.

Share some with you here! : )


Most people like to make animals with paper bags.

Lovely black cat and other animals! : )

 
 

More ....

But I think making human beings is more special. I think these two can be better if clothes, hands and legs are added to them.
 
I like below cartoon figures most. They are so funny!



For sources and more paper bag puppets, please go to my Pinterest.
http://pinterest.com/shinekidscrafts/kids-crafts-paper-bag-puppets/

For paper puppet craft kit with pastel color paper bags, googly eyes, color papers, feather, yarn and other special materials, please go to:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/152057188/6-pastel-color-paper-bags-w-color-papers?ref=shop_home_active

1 comment:

  1. Learning paper puppet making can be fun & exciting task and the way you have explained making paper puppet is good.
    ventriloquist puppets for sale
    http://www.marionettes-puppets.com/Ventriloquist-dolls.html

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...