Monday, April 29, 2013

Swarovski Crystal Earrings

This design of dangle earrings is very popular in my ebay shop.

I guess I have sold about hundred pairs of it.

I myself like the clear AB crystals so much.

It sparkles from every angle.

If you put it over a white or light color background, rainbow color can be seen from some angles.

If you put it over a darker background, golden or yellow color will be shown.


Below are the earrings that I made recently.






50% off for my jewelry shop will be ended soon. Come and have a look!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineHandmadeJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...