Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Never Give Up

Though my life is not that smooth,

Though I have to start my career from zero since years ago,

I never give up!


I believe that I can shine again one day if I try hard.

I set up a team in etsy called 'Never Give Up', hoping to encourage sellers and gain some support from other sellers in return.

https://www.etsy.com/teams/15607/never-give-up/discuss/11820563/

Hope that everyone who try hard to do things can have their dreams come true!


I found the below words in the web, that is so meaningful!




More positive thinking ideas in my Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...