Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Never Give Up

Though my life is not that smooth,

Though I have to start my career from zero since years ago,

I never give up!


I believe that I can shine again one day if I try hard.

I set up a team in etsy called 'Never Give Up', hoping to encourage sellers and gain some support from other sellers in return.

https://www.etsy.com/teams/15607/never-give-up/discuss/11820563/

Hope that everyone who try hard to do things can have their dreams come true!


I found the below words in the web, that is so meaningful!




More positive thinking ideas in my Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...