Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Easter Kids Crafts - Easter egg ideas (2)

When I surfing on the web, I found this website.

http://www.marthastewart.com/275369/decorating-easter-eggs/@center/276968/easter

There are a lot of kids crafts ideas there.

And I found a lot of beautiful and great easter egg ideas here.

I have put this website on my blog list for easy reference! : )

Birds

 
More...


 
pigs
 
 
decorate with stamps, so special! @@
 
cows


 
bunnies

 

 
Bees! I like this most. Which one do you like?
 

 
Want to buy some easter egg drawing or decoration kits?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...