Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Easter Kids Crafts - Easter egg ideas (2)

When I surfing on the web, I found this website.

http://www.marthastewart.com/275369/decorating-easter-eggs/@center/276968/easter

There are a lot of kids crafts ideas there.

And I found a lot of beautiful and great easter egg ideas here.

I have put this website on my blog list for easy reference! : )

Birds

 
More...


 
pigs
 
 
decorate with stamps, so special! @@
 
cows


 
bunnies

 

 
Bees! I like this most. Which one do you like?
 

 
Want to buy some easter egg drawing or decoration kits?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...