Monday, February 4, 2013

DIY / Drawing on tshirt

It is difficult to find a special tshirt for my son.

Tshirts selling in department stores are so common.

Thus, I try to make one for my son.

I cut a star shape hole first.



Then I use the rubber on the pencil as stamp, to stamp different color in the hole.



After finishing, I remove the paper and finish the remaining part of the tshirt.





As this is the first time I use the color for tshirt, I am not sure if the color will come out after wash.

I wash it once in water.

That is great! The color does not come out.

But the black color is not good enough. I use tiny drawing brush to outline the stars, but the lines' edges are not tidy.

Maybe next time, I have to buy some marker to draw lines.

Have you every draw tshirt by yourself? Can you give me some opinion on how to draw better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...