Monday, January 28, 2013

Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Rain is a local brand. The creator of this famous Hong Kong brand is Prudence Mak.

Her character is called Fatina - the girl with a bob-cut hair.

Since its birth, Chocolate Rain has taken part in top exhibitions in London, Paris, Sydney, etc.

I like her works so much! How do you think??


 

Attached is a detailed interview of her. The lower part is the English version. Please drag to the middle if you want to read the English version.

Interview with Prudence Mak


I like Prudence Mak so much. She overcome a lot of difficulties in order to bring the brand famous.

She said in an interview, 'Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.'

I like what she said, I put this sentence near my computer to remind me never give up. I can be successful one day in the future, just like Prudence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...