Monday, January 28, 2013

Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Rain is a local brand. The creator of this famous Hong Kong brand is Prudence Mak.

Her character is called Fatina - the girl with a bob-cut hair.

Since its birth, Chocolate Rain has taken part in top exhibitions in London, Paris, Sydney, etc.

I like her works so much! How do you think??


 

Attached is a detailed interview of her. The lower part is the English version. Please drag to the middle if you want to read the English version.

Interview with Prudence Mak


I like Prudence Mak so much. She overcome a lot of difficulties in order to bring the brand famous.

She said in an interview, 'Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.'

I like what she said, I put this sentence near my computer to remind me never give up. I can be successful one day in the future, just like Prudence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...