Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Felt School Bus Card Holder

Just finished this card holder. It is so lovely!

I will sew my son's name on the pink area. My son must like that!



 

 

This time, the DIY kit has all the patterns cut.

What I need is just sew them together. It is so easy!



If you want to sew something personal to your children, but do not have much time. This is really a good choice.


The cat key holder that I sewed last time need to be cut by myself.

That is more time consuming, but the sense of satisfaction is greater.

If I have time, I do not mind to do the cutting.



See the cat key holder, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...