Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Felt School Bus Card Holder

Just finished this card holder. It is so lovely!

I will sew my son's name on the pink area. My son must like that!



 

 

This time, the DIY kit has all the patterns cut.

What I need is just sew them together. It is so easy!



If you want to sew something personal to your children, but do not have much time. This is really a good choice.


The cat key holder that I sewed last time need to be cut by myself.

That is more time consuming, but the sense of satisfaction is greater.

If I have time, I do not mind to do the cutting.



See the cat key holder, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

12 Easy Thanksgiving Gifts for Teachers with Good Quotes

Want to give thanks to your teachers on Thanksgiving Day, but don't know what gift is better?   Here are some suggestions. You can ...