Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

3D Big Rose Cake

My friend's friend made a big rose cake to his wife for Valentine's Day. That is really amazing!!

He is a man, who made the cake. That is so great!

I like it very much!  I like its shape and color. Do you like it?



In fact, this is not the first big rose cake that I saw. In November, one of my friend (who is a lady) made a similar cake too.

The purple rose looked good too.

This one should be bigger than the pink one.

 

The photo cannot show the side of the cake. The final product has petals cover the side of cake with a ribbon tied around it.
 
 

This kind of cake is very popular in baking courses in Hong Kong nowadays!
I tried to find some video teaching how to make this cake, but could not find one.

Thus, I just attach a video in Chinese.

Hope that you can still get some idea on how to make it! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment